Are you wondering why, when, and how your Mac became so slow? But more important, how to fix it? We dive in the most common problems you may face in this article.
Have you been experiencing issues with your Macbook, lately? Issues such as freezing in between your work, the cursor is not responding, applications taking forever to open and the list goes on. You might be experiencing anyone, or worse, maybe all of them. Now, you would probably be searching for ways to resolve this. To help you with it, we have listed below the possible reasons for the slow speed of your Mac and the solutions. Hope it helps!
Reasons for a slower Mac
- Either you’re using it continuously for a longer time, or you have opened many heavy applications at the same time.
- Some third-party applications are running in the background, even if you aren’t using them.
- After spending a certain lifespan, its hard drive may have become outdated.
- The hard drive’s storage could be full. Having no free space can make your Mac freeze or stuck more often. So, once in a few weeks, hard drive clean up is necessary.
- Your software might be out of date.
- You have clicked somewhere you weren’t supposed to. So. adware has attacked, slowing the speed of your laptop.
See the next page for the 8 most effective solutions.