An exciting pirate game filled with adventure, Sea of Thieves quickly took the world by storm, even managing to win the ‘Best Game of the Year’ achievement. For that reason, it’s no wonder such a large number of players quickly rushed to download and try out this brilliant game.
However, many players have also grown tired of their sea quests, or have simply found that the game wasn’t the right option for them. In either case, the only logical step would be to remove the game from your device, if you aren’t playing it anymore.
To that end, here is how you could uninstall Sea of Thieves as well:
Uninstalling SoT on Windows
To delete the game from your Windows computer, you can follow the same steps as you would for any other program or application. Here’s how:
- On your computer, press the Start icon.
- Click on Settings (gear icon) and then select the Apps section.
- Under Apps & Features, locate the Sea of Storms icon, or type Sea of Storms into the provided search bar.
- Then, simply click on Sea of Storms, and finally select the Uninstall option.
Uninstalling SoT on Xbox One
If you were playing Sea of Storms on your Xbox One, however, you could uninstall it by following these steps:
- Go to Home by pressing the Xbox icon on the controller.
- Here, click on the My Games and Apps section, and then highlight Sea of Storms.
- Using the controller, click the Menu button, and then choose the Manage Game option.
- Click the Menu button on your controller once again, and finally select the Uninstall option.
And there you have it; now you know how to uninstall Sea of Thieves, no matter where you previously chose to download and play this game.