- Open Google Chrome on your computer, and then click More (three vertical lines).
- Click on Settings, and then choose the Advanced option at the bottom of the page.
- Under the Privacy and security section, select Content settings.
- Open Firefox on your computer, and then type about:config into the address bar. Press Enter.
- If a warning message appears, press “I’ll be careful, I promise”.
- Then, type enabled in the provided search box.
- Now, simply toggle the “enabled” option to change it from “false” to “true”. You can do this by double-clicking the option, or by right-clicking, and then selecting “Toggle”.
- Open Opera on your computer, and then click on the Menu (Opera icon).
- Select Settings, and then click on Websites.
- Open Safari on your computer, and then click on the Menu (gear icon).
- Select Edit, and then choose Preferences.
- In the pop-up “Preferences” window, click on the Security
Keep in mind that the web pages might need to be reloaded, or the browser needs to be restarted entirely, in order for the new changes to appear, no matter which Internet browser you’re using.