Minecraft is a wonderful casual game that allows you to explore different worlds and unleash your creativity by building magnificent structures, all using a wide variety of tools and materials at your disposal.
One of these features is also the ability to build your own Campfire, which could not only be useful as a great source of light, but also as a handy smoke signal, or a good way to cook your food. To that end, if you want to make your own Campfire while playing Minecraft, just follow this detailed guide:
Materials you’ll need to use
In order to make your own Campfire, you will first have to gather these essential materials:
- 1 Charcoal or 1 Coal
- 3 Wood Sticks
- 3 Wood Blocks or 3 Wood Logs (any type of wood)
While Coal can easily be located underground, you will have to use a wooden pickaxe at the very least in order to collect it. Charcoal, on the other hand, could be smelted using Wood items.
As far as Sticks and Logs are concerned, both can be crafted by using Wood Blocks.
Making a Campfire in Minecraft
Once you’ve managed to gather all the necessary materials, it’s now time to start crafting your own Campfire. Here’s how:
- Firstly, you’ll have to load the Crafting Table, in order to make the grid appear in front of you.
- Now, place your materials into the crafting grid by following this layout:
- First row: 1 Wood Stick will need to be put into the second square.
- Second row: 1 Wood Stick needs to be in the first square, 1 Coal/Charcoal in the second square, and 1 Wood Stick in the third square.
- Third row: 3 Wood Blocks/Logs should be placed in all three squares each.
3. After you’ve correctly filled up the grid, your newly made Campfire should then show up in the square on the right of the grid.
4. Finally, all that’s left to do is to drag your new Campfire down into the Inventory.
And that’s it; now you’ve made your own Campfire in Minecraft! You can finally start to utilize it however you wish, whether that means simply keeping it as a light source or even making your own food over the fire.