Table of Contents
- Using your Mac, launch the Safari app.
- Press the Safari button at the beginning of the window, and then choose the Preferences option from the provided menu.
- Now, go to the Security section (padlock icon).
- Using your Mac, launch the Google Chrome app.
- Press the More menu (three vertical dots) in the top-right part of the screen, and select the Settings option.
- Scroll until you find the Site Settings section. Press it to open.
- Using your Mac, launch the Mozilla Firefox app.
- In the URL bar at the beginning of the window, enter ‘about:config’ and then press the Return key on your keyboard.
- A warning message will then pop up. Here, simply press the ‘I accept the risk’ button.