Table of Contents
However, you could also do it the old-fashioned way:
- Open the Chrome Menu (three vertical dots) and then select Settings.
- Under the Privacy and Security section, choose Site Settings.
- Once the page loads, you will see a “Block” and “Allow” section.
- Now, an “Add a Site” window will appear. Simply enter the URL of the targeted website, and then click the blue Add
- Open DevTools while on your target website. You can do this by right-clicking anywhere on the page, and then choosing Inspect.
- Once in DevTools, press Ctrl + Shift + P (Windows) or Command + Shift + P (Mac) to open the Command Menu.