Table of Contents
- Open Firefox
- Navigate your mouse to the top of the Firefox window and click into the Address Bar, which shows the URL of the website open
- From the address bar, type about:config, and press Enter, which loads a warning information page in the screen center.
- Tick the box “Warn me when I attempt to access these preferences” and click the blue button, accepting the risk and continue.
- An advanced search bar will appear at the top of the page, right below the address bar—Access Firefox advanced settings from here.
- To download NoScript, connect to a working internet and
- Navigate to the Firefox browser Add-Ons website and explore the extension in the search bar.
- Install the extension to your browser and restart Firefox to configure it.
- It gives users the option to run scripts on trusted sites selectively.
The NoScript plugin delivers a guaranteed success against scripts running in the web browser.