Gaining a surprising amount of popularity at the beginning of the year, Houseparty is still among the most widely-used video chat applications. This could quite possibly be to its fun and unique yet still convenient features, allowing you to share your screen or even play interesting games as you have fun chatting with your friends and family members.
But even though you might use Houseparty regularly for its wonderful features, you could have chosen an unattractive username when you first downloaded the app, or you might have simply made a typing mistake, and are now wondering how you can make changes to it.
Here is a guide that might help, explaining how you could alter your full name or even your username on the Houseparty application:
Changing your names on Houseparty
If you wish to change the names you’ve previously entered into Houseparty, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Load the Houseparty application on your tablet or smartphone, and sign in if necessary.
- Press the smiling emoji icon at the upper section of the screen.
- Open the Settings by pressing the gear icon.
- Here, select Edit Profile.
- Now, you will see several different fields, including the ‘Username’ and the ‘Full Name’ boxes.
- Simply tap on the field you wish to edit, delete the existing username/full name, and then enter the new one.
- Finally, press Save, and your Houseparty name will then be changed.
Note: In this same ‘Edit Profile’ section, you also have the option of changing your e-mail address and profile picture, if you wish.
And there you have it; changing your full name or your username on the Houseparty application is as easy as completing a few quick and simple steps.