If you are reading this, it means you are using the Facebook app on your android, and you want to change the size of fonts on Facebook. Do you want to make the text bigger or smaller? You are at the right place, and if you read through you can find answers to your questions.
You can easily change the font size of your Facebook app right from your mobile device, and you can do this right from the built-in accessibility features of your mobile phone.
If you are ready to know how you can read and implement the following steps to change the size.
How to adjust the text size on the Facebook app?
- Tap , you can find this on the home screen of your android phone.
- Now Tap on General > Accessibility > Larger Text.
- You can see in front of larger Larger Accessibility Sizes, tap on the icon.
- Once you tap in the icon, you will see a slider to adjust the size of the font, drag the slider until you find the right size.
- Once you have adjusted the font size, restart your device, and you can see the new size of the fonts enabled in your mobile device.
How to zoom in on your Facebook app on Android?
If you are looking to zoom in, you can follow these steps to reach your required size.
Drag down the top menu on your mobile phone.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General > Accessibility > Zoom.
- You will find Zoom on top of the settings, tap on Zoom to turn it on.
Changing the text size will only affect your device; it will not have any effect on how your friends see your posts.