So you have multiple Gmail accounts and you use Gmail on your mobiles to carry all your records easily. But you don’t know how to switch or add multiple accounts on your mobile. Switching a Gmail Account isn’t a hard task at all. The smart machines in your hands make everything seem at hand and cause them to work conveniently. How to do it? Well, here we go.
Switching Gmail account on Android
First of all, there must be an app present on your android phones which is specially made for your Gmail.
- Open the app and go to the top right corner of the screen, where you can see the user icon of your currently signed up account.
- Tap that icon, a window will appear that will show your other added accounts (if added). This enables you to switch your account just by touching your other mentioned account.
- Here you have another option of “add account” with which you can add more accounts if required.
Switching Gmail account on iOS
iOS enables you to switch and have several Gmail and other email accounts easily. The Gmail app present in iOS makes it easier.
- Open the app and tap the user icon on the top right corner.
- The appeared window will show you an option of “add account” and will show your already added accounts.
- If you want to add more accounts you should tap the add account option that will show you several mailing sites. Select the Gmail icon and “continue” the operation.
- Now, write your email, password and move to “Next”.
Here we go with multiple and easily switchable accounts on iOS and Android. Now you can add as many accounts as you want and make your access to your several accounts simpler and quicker.