Offering brilliant ease of use, as well as unique features such as interesting in-app games, Houseparty has understandably become one of the most popular and most widely-used video chatting applications this year. However, if you’re new to the Houseparty app, some aspects might be a bit confusing, especially when it comes to your profile settings.
To help you out, here is a guide detailing how you can add or change your profile picture on the Houseparty application, whether you’re changing an older image, or adding a new one for the first time:
Changing your profile image on the Houseparty app
- Using your smartphone, load the Houseparty application.
- Press the waving hand emoji at the top, and then click on the gear icon to access settings.
- Here, press the Edit Profile option. You will then be taken to your profile settings.
- On your page, click on the circle at the top. This will either be your current profile image, or a grey camera picture with a green ‘+’ icon (if you don’t already have a set profile picture).
- From the new screen that appears, select the Choose from Library option. In case you already have a set profile image, you will also get the opportunity to remove it here.
- Now, find an image in your Camera Roll which you would like to set as a profile picture, and press it to select.
- On the following page, adjust the image that you have chosen, so that it perfectly sits in the circular frame.
- When finished, click on Choose.
- You will now be redirected to your profile page, where you will see your new profile image in a circle at the top of your screen.
And that’s it! Changing your current profile image on the Houseparty app, or even adding a new one, is as simple as completing a couple of quick steps.