If you want to remain anonymous and have maximum privacy online, you should use Tor. With the Tor browser you have easy access to the Tor network. The Tor browser works almost the same as any other browser, except that it sends your requests through the Tor network to keep you anonymous.This way it is way harder for people to see what you do online. Okay, so now you know what the browser is, how do we install the Tor Browser? Follow these steps.
- Go to https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en and click the big purple button do download the tor browser (the website will try to auto detect your operating system and serve you the correct download)
- After downloading, open the file to start the installation
- Choose the language you want for the Tor Browser and click the OK button
- Select the installation location or leave the default location and click on Install
- Select the ‘Run Tor Browser’ option and click Finish
- Click Connect in the next screen
Now the Tor Browser is installed and should start (the first time may take a few minutes while the browser configures a few things). When you see the ‘Welcome to Tor Browser’ message you can start surfing the deep web (dark web) and reach .onion addresses.